Social Work Licensure
Aspiring Social Work graduates can now be ELIGIBLES for PUBLIC SERVICE!
Social Work as a profession has been in existence for more than half a century (53 years) in the Philippines, and in those years, the demand for Social Workers has increased immensely due to their important roles in society, especially in the field of social welfare and social services as a tool to alleviate the life conditions of the Filipino people.
With its relevance in the Philippine society, the need for a unified and nation-wide review program is very much needed for Social Work students to prepare them and to increase their odds at passing the Social Work Licensure Examination given yearly by the Professional Regulation Commission.
The key to pass the Social Work Licensure Examination given annually by the Professional Regulation Commision, is to have at least 70% on each of the major subjects of the exam. Pursuant to Republic Act 10847, an act lowering the age requirement for applicants taking the board examination, as long as you are a Filipino citizen, 18 years old and has a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in Social Work, you are qualified to take the licensure examination and be a social worker.
Goals and Objectives
The goal of the program is to reinforce the knowledge of review students in critically and effectively analyzing each item of the Social Work Licensure Examination and get at least 70% as the passing rate or higher to be part of the topnotch passers.
Specifically, the SWLE Review for Social Work graduates aims to develop the following among the students:
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills in taking the examination;
- Test-taking strategies to get the right answer in each of the item in every subject in the examination; and
- Confidence and readiness to accomplish the examination on time through time management and to ace it through relevant and ultimate learning experience.
CBRC ULTIMATE SOCIAL WORK REVIEW PROGRAM
- Integrative and Integrative lectures across the four (4) major Social Work subjects (Human Behavior and Social Environment, Social Welfare Polices, Programs and Services, Social Work Methods, and Field Practice)
- Updated and relevant review materials and handouts
- Innovative online review through video lectures and several contextualized questions to answer
- Hundreds of Practical Test Questions and Cerebral Drills
- Comprehensive Theory Application Learning sessions
- Mock Test and Rationalizations
- All-inclusive Final Coaching
|PROGRAM COMPONENT||RATIONALE OF THE COMPONENT|
|A. Comprehensive Diagnostic Examination
|350-item diagnostic test (I and II) to get baseline performance data. Results shall be used as springboard for the review program.|
|B. Actual Comprehensive Review||This is 96 hours of high impact review by CBRC reviewers across various subjects.|
|C. Mock Examination||This is a 450-item integrated examination covering all scopes of the Social Work Licensure Examination subjects – focusing on Human Behavior, Social Work Methods, Social Welfare Policies, Programs and Services, and Field Practice.|
|D. Critical Test Analysis
E. Online Review
F. SMS Review
|This is 16 hours of test rationalization covering the 450 items given during the mock examination. The purpose is to initially train the students in test taking strategies.
Several modules per subject depending on the subject coverage comprising of 50 item questions. In addition, video lectures are provided.
Bullets (Additional information) and Questions
ULTIMATE REVIEW PROGRAM
The review class schedules for the Social Work Licensure Examination Review has been designed primarily to provide test takers an effective and holistic review program that is test-based and outcome-oriented review. The details are:
- Review classes are held every Saturdays and Sundays (or can be structured based on the request and availability of the students and or venue that is subject to deliberation and agreement)
- Eight hours of intensive lecture per session
- Encompasses 17 sessions before the exam date
- With the conduct of orientation and diagnostic tests on the first day
- Reviewees receive a total of 96 hours of lecture and review preparations
- Inclusive of innovative and latest materials, practice test (drills) and questionnaires
- Competent and seasoned lecturers in their own field of specialization
- Conducive environment to learning experience
- Ultimate final coaching with critical test analysis and rationalizations
SOCIAL WORK REVIEW LIKE NO OTHER
INTERACTIVE LECTURES with Social Work Licensure Examination Professional Topnotch passers
REINFORCED LEARNING by AWARDING Certificates of Merits and Recognition to deserving review students who performed beyond expectation in the Mock Test
STRESS Managed Classroom Sessions through Management of Learning Activities (Ice breakers and Group Dynamics)
AUTHENTIC Preparation by conducting SIMULATED Examination Day (Mock Test)
FINAL COACHING Activity where every student learns the most essential and salient concepts to remember before the examination
LEARNING is indeed more fun through the LEARNING Groups where students share their insights with their classmates to better contextualize the items and to arrive at the best answer