Aspiring public servants and Senior High School graduates can now be ELIGIBLES for PUBLIC SERVICE!
Senior high school graduates in the Philippines have been prepared to work through the skills training and knowledge-based learning conducted inside and outside the four-walled classroom. Business industries consider them for possible employment, but the government is still considered to be the biggest and the most stable employer to give job opportunities to the said school graduates.
Likewise, individuals who finished two years in college and those holders of bachelor’s degrees without professional board examinations can also take the eligibility exam to be qualified for public service.
Several government posts are open for them to consider such as clerical and or administrative support designations.
The key to land to the foregoing positions is government eligibility through passing both the Paper and Pencil Test (CSE PPT) or Computerized Examination (CSE COMEX) in either two levels of examination: professional or sub-professional, respectively. Unlike the usual difference in educational attainment requirement to be able to take a specific type of exam, as per the update in the Civil Service Commission website, as long as you are a Filipino citizen and 18 years old, you are qualified to take any of the said exams, pass, and work in the government.
Goals and Objectives
The goal of the program is to reinforce the knowledge of review students in critically and effectively analyzing each item of the Civil Service Exam and get at least 80% as the passing rate or higher to be part of the topnotch passers.
Specifically, the CSE Review for Senior High School graduates aims to develop the following among the the Civil Service hopefuls:
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills in taking the examination;
- Test-taking strategies to get the right answer in each of the item in every subject in the examination; and
- Confidence and readiness to accomplish the examination on time through time management and to ace it through relevant and ultimate learning experience.
- Integrative and Integrative lectures for both types of the exam (Professional and Sub-professional)
- Updated and relevant review materials and handouts
- Innovative online review through video lectures and several contextualized questions to answer
- Hundreds of Practical Test Questions and Cerebral Drills
- Comprehensive Math and English Learning sessions
- Mock Test and Rationalizations
- All-inclusive Final Coaching
|RATIONALE OF THE COMPONENT|
|A. Comprehensive Diagnostic Examination
|350-item diagnostic test (I and II) to get baseline performance data. Results shall be used as springboard for the review program.|
|B. Actual Comprehensive Review||This is 96 hours of high impact review by CBRC reviewers across various subjects|
|C. Critical Test Analysis||This is 16 hours of test rationalization covering the 450 items given during the mock examination. The purpose is to initially train the students in test taking strategies.|
|D. Mock Examination
E. Online Review
F. SMS Review
|This is a 370-item integrated examination covering all scopes of the civil service exam- focusing on ENGLISH and MATH (NUMERICAL REASONING)
Two modules per subject comprising of 50 item questions. In addition, video lectures are provided.
Bullets (Additional information) and Questions
ULTIMATE REVIEW PROGRAM
The review class schedules for the Civil Service Exam Review has been designed primarily to provide test takers an effective and holistic review program that is test-based and outcome-oriented review. The details are:
- Review classes are held every Saturdays and Sundays (or can be structured based on the request and availability of the students and or venue that is subject to deliberation and agreement)
- Eight hours of intensive lecture per session
- Encompasses 14 sessions before the exam date
- With the conduct of orientation and diagnostic tests on the first day
- Reviewees receive a total of 96 hours of lecture and review preparations
- Inclusive of innovative and latest materials, practice test (drills) and questionnaires
- Competent and seasoned lecturers in their own field of specialization
- Conducive environment to learning experience
- Ultimate final coaching with critical test analysis and rationalizations
CIVIL SERVICE REVIEW LIKE NO OTHER
INTERACTIVE LECTURES with CSE Professional Topnotch passers
REINFORCED LEARNING by AWARDING Certificates of Merits to deserving review students who performed beyond expectation in the Mock Test
STRESS Managed Classroom Sessions through Management of Learning Activities
(Ice breakers and Group Dynamics)
AUTHENTIC Preparation by conducting SIMULATED Examination Day (Mock Test)
FINAL COACHING Activity where every student learns the most essential and salient concepts to remember before the examination
LEARNING is indeed more fun through the LEARNING Groups where students share their insights with their classmates to better contextualize the items and to arrive at the best answer
STRUCTURED and SPECIAL Classes and Promos to cater to the needs of the review students
VIRTUAL Learning through canned lectures of important concepts